- 2017 World Championships – 17th
- 2017 European Championships – 5th
- 2017 World Cup round 3 – 3rd
- 2017 European Championships League overall – 5th
- 2016 Rio Olympic games – 19th
- 2016 World Championships – 5th
- 2015 European Championships League overall – 3rd
- 2014 World Championships – 4th
- 2014 European Championships – 6th
- 2014 European Championships League overall – 1st
- 2013 European Championships overall – 2nd
- 2012 London Olympic games – 9th
- 2012 European Championships overall – 1st
Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights:
- 2 times Olympian: 2016 Rio, 2012 London
- Winner Rio Olympic Test Event
- SX TT Winner, Podium SX Event
- 2012 National sports award for “will to fight” nomination,
- 2011 Valmiera athlete of the year
- Multiple National Champ
Age when first started riding:
5 years old.
Any World Championships race. Just something special when everyone is going ”all or nothing” in the biggest race of the year.
Favorite holiday location:
Home is definitely the favorite place but other then that I choose New Zealand or the Thrill Factory Europe headquarters in Lommel, Belgium.
Sweet & Sour chicken and rice I guess 🙂
On playlist: (Music / Film / Series)
All kinds of music from Pop to Rap.
London Olympic Track.
Height and Weight:
182cm and 82kg
Goal in BMX:
World Championships Medal and Top 6 in Olympic games