Thrill Team Member
- 2018 European BMX League Round Verona (C1 level race) – 5th
- 2017 Vice-Champion Germany
- 2017 European Championships League overall – 5th
- 2016 Time Trial National Champion Germany
- 2016 European Cup Final 3 times out of 4 races
- 2016 World championships 18th place
- 2016 Olympic Games Alternate Athlete
- 2012 Junior European Championships – 3rd
- 2012 World Championships – 7th
- 2012 World Championships Time Trial – 5th
Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights:
- 2016 Rio Olympic Games Alternate Athlete
- 2012 Junior World Ranking #3
- Multiple Junior National Champion
Age when first started riding:
6 years old.
Any Event with a lot on the line and lots of media and spectators involved like the Olympic Games or European Games where our Sport is shown to people outside of BMX. I like the Red Bull Revolution in Berlin 2012 and 2013 a lot as well!
Favorite holiday location:
Cruising with a scooter from one beautiful beach to another around small Islands in Thailand.
Sushi or Mexican food.
On playlist: (Music / Film / Series)
Most of the time Rap/ Hip Hop Music and I like listening to Podcasts while driving or traveling
Almost any Supercross Track. I liked the 2016 World Champs Track in Medellin/ Colombia.
Height and Weight:
Goal in BMX:
Become one of the best in the Sport and inspire younger riders