The Thrill Brand is already big on the Asian Continent, but now the Brand is very eager to step into the European Market.
THRILL produces high-end BMX race frames with innovative technology. Our frames are made from triple butted hydro formed tubing, hardened to a T6 for stiffness and durability.
The oversized head tube was added for additional stiffness and stability, which is still compatible with a standard 1-1/8” steer tube. The PF30 bottom bracket increases driveline stiffness but is still be compatible with any other 25mm crank on the market.
To top it off our frames are compatible with 10 – 15 – 20mm axles.
To promote our brand, we selected some of Europe’s Top riders to join the European THRILL Factory Team:
- Edzus Treimanis: Elite Men – Latvia (Olympian, Vice-European Champion, Papendal SX podium )
- Aneta Hladíková: Elite Women – Czech Republic (Olympian, National Champion)
- Otto Fabian: Elite Men – Germany (National Cup Winner)
- Kristens Krigers: Junior Men – Latvia (Euro #4, National Champion)
- Marie Hossay: Junior Women – Belgium (National Champion)
- Sam Nouwen: Junior Men – Belgium (Regional Champion)
- Rune Deburchgraeve: Boys 14 – Belgium (National Champion)
- Nico van Dartel: Masters – Belgium (Team Manager)
These riders are ready to hit the Euro Series and SX Races in 2014.
For more information about THRILL Bmx, check out our website thrillbmx.com.
More News will follow soon …